SEWING & FASHION BUSINESS STARTUP WORKSHOP
Date: 8th November 2020
Time: 09h30 until 16h00
Venue: Stitching Studio, 120 Vuurlelie Street, Roodekrans, Roodepoort.
Cost: Your investment R1,500 (special rate for this workshop)
RSVP: By 31st October
This is your opportunity to spend the day with a fashion designer, entrepreneur and fashion business coach mentoring you, giving you clarity from your thoughts, ideas, concepts into an actual business plan layout. A rollout of plans you start with right now and add on as you complete each step and follow a progress to your final business startup. To avoid feeling overwhelmed, and insecure along the way, tackling manageable steps, along the way.
Merging you’re sewing & fashion business startup with the lifestyle you want, creating a vision plan layout for your future, following steps to turn it into reality no longer just a thought or dream.
- Obtaining absolute clarity on your product or service you want to offer.
- Obtaining absolute clarity on which avenue you will be marketing your product or service to.
- Clarity on your ideal target market.
- Clarity on you’re branding of yourself & your business.
- Clarity on your strengths & weaknesses and how to use them to your advantage
- Business & success mindset as a new entrepreneur
- Habit to adapt and adopt for success
- How to source & resource to source out & find suppliers
- What all you would need checklist
You would need to bring along a few items, which my team will inform you when you RSVP 31st October, this is the last Sewing & Business startup workshop for 2020,
Stitching to riches is also available online course.